Computerized Laser Scanning
- Causes immediate skin tightening
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines, and softens deeper frown lines
- Noticeably improves skin tone and texture
- Stimulates new collagen formation and plumps the skin
Meet the Doctors
Robert Patrick Abergel, MD graduated with honors from the leading Paris VI-Sorbonne University, Saint Antoine School of Medicine in France. He moved to Los Angeles to begin his post-graduate career path. Dr. Abergel performed both a 2-year Research Fellowship in Plastic Surgery as well as a Residency in Dermatology at UCLA. He later was selected as Chief Resident at Harbor-UCLA medical center.
Dr. Abergel became a Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology, the American Board of Laser Surgery, and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
He soon was appointed Clinical Assistant Professor at the UCLA School of Medicine
Dr. Abergel later was invited to join the clinical faculty at the Keck School of Medicine of USC as a Clinical Professor. Dr. Abergel continues to teach dermatologic surgery, lasers, and cosmetic surgery to resident physicians and students of USC. He provides voluntary surgical care to the less fortunate, at Los Angeles County Hospitals.
Dr. Abergel lectured extensively on laser cosmetic surgery throughout the world and contributed to a number of medical books. He holds 2 U.S. Patents related to lasers and stayed at the forefront of laser cosmetic surgery with over 100 publications to his credit.
Dr. Abergel received many important awards, including: the “Ken Burdick Memorial Award”, the “Albert Schweitzer Award”, and the “American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Award” for best research article. He also was cited by the American Journal of Dermatologic Surgery as the author of one of the most referenced papers in Dermatologic Surgery published between 1981 and 1999.
Dr. Abergel has a reputation as a trusted, ethical, and skilled physician. He designs his own instruments for minimally invasive surgery and specializes in giving his patients a youthful, yet natural appearance. He is one of the pioneers in the field of laser surgery for eye-bags removal, laser facelift and mini-facelift, mini neck-lift laser peel and rejuvenation and facial sculpture. Women who desire a beautiful and natural result, rather than a stereotyped surgical look, seek out Dr. Abergel.
Royal families, movie stars, top models, television personalities, as well as doctors, lawyers, and judges have trusted Dr. Abergel over the last 25 years. His gentle, caring, honest and personalized approach, together with his artistic skills and his results, have given Dr. Abergel a solid reputation among the many patients who kindly continue to refer their family and close friends to him.
Dr. Abergel’ s numerous innovations were featured on many TV programs including ABC, NBC, CNN, CBS, FOX, VH1, Discovery Health as well as in publications such as Vogue, Elle, Los Angeles Times. Dr. Abergel also produced The Cosmetic Show, an educational television program viewed on KDOC.
Dr. Abergel was selected one of the:
“Best Doctors in Town” by LA Magazine
“America’s Best Dermatologists” by More Magazine
“America’s Top Physicians” by Consumers Research of America, and
“Top Doctors ” by Castle Connolly 2012
For more information, please call 800-366-3211 or request an appointment now!
J. Arthur Jensen, M.D.
J. Arthur Jensen, M.D. is a specialist in breast augmentations, breast reduction, facelift, and other cosmetic surgery procedures. He brings the highest level of skills with over 15 years of experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
An Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at the UCLA School of Medicine, Dr. Jensen attended Yale University School of Medicine and completed his residency at Stanford University Hospital. He is a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard College.
Dr. Jensen is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery by The American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons and a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons.
John B. Bornstein, M.D.
Undergraduate University: Case Western Reserve University 1968-1972
Degree: B.A., cum Laude
Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine 1972-1976
Internship: U.C. Irvine/Long Beach V.A. (Internal Medicine) 1976-1977
Internship: U.C. San Diego (Surgery) 1977-1978
Residency: U.C.L.A. (Anesthesiology) 1978-1980, Team captain, 1989-90
Board Certification: Diplomate American Board of Anesthesiology
- Santa Monica/UCLA Medical Center Staff Anesthesiologist 2000-present
- Santa Monica Medical Center Staff Anesthesiolgist 1982-2000
- Chief, Department of Anesthesiology, Santa Monica Hospital 1991-2000
- Vice-Chief Department of Surgery & Anesthesiology Santa Monica Hospital-1994
- Member, Executive Medical Board Santa Monica Hospital Medical Center 1994-1999
- Chairman, Credentials Committee, Department of Surgery & Anesthesia, S.M. Hospital (1994, 1995)
- Chief, Department of Surgery and Anesthesiology, Santa Monica-UCLA Med Center (1996-1999)
Professional Organization Membership:
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Former Los Angeles County Society of Anesthesiologists
- Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
- California Society of Anesthesiologists
- California Medical Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Anesthesia Management of Santa Monica Hospital Surgical Epilepsy Treatment Program.
- Intra-operative “Wake-up” technique for speech mapping with fiberoptic intubation/re-intubation.
- Director Cardiac Anesthesia Services Santa Monica Hospital 1991-2000
“just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of me these past two weeks – and my face too! I’m very happy with the results and very completely natural and comfortable 'in my own skin'! Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for your care. You’re a great doctor.”
“Just want to thank all of you for a great job done. I’m very happy with the results. Thanks again for all your professional artwork and loving support.”
“I returned to work and I received so many, many compliments! Some people can’t even remember my baggage and things ‘above’. Anything else, you are the very best! Thank you so very much!”